Volumetric Exerciser for Physiotherapy
- The therapy with SPIRO-BALL® helps the patient to recover the normal breathing after a chest or abdominal surgery.
- The volumetric exerciser SPIRO-BALL® has a white plunger that indicates the inspired air on the volume scale. During the inspiration the yellow ball must be kept at the medium position as long as possible.
- It has got a label which allows faster identification of the patient name.
- SPIRO-BALL® volumetric exerciser incorporates a container to place the mouthpiece after being washed. An overture on the bottom part drains the spared cleaning water drops. Thus, we get a total protection of the mouthpiece after using the exerciser.
- Also, the mouthpiece includes an additional filter to avoid the inspiration of particles.
- Effective: it allows to define the therapy target
- Volume Indicator.
- Adjustable therapy target indicator.
- Volume scale printed in both sides.
- Hygienic: protection of the mouthpiece after washing it.
- Extendible tube.