THE COUNTDOWN TO RESPIRATORY PROFESSIONAL CARE IS ON!
Respiratory Professional Care will be returning for its fourth year, face-to-face for the entire respiratory community to meet, learn, network, gain FREE CPD accreditation, enhance skills, share best practice, and plan for the future.
Consisting of three theatres and a brand-new demonstration zone, the programme will explore everything to support with the sustainable recovery of respiratory services, from early and accurate diagnosis, service innovation and tackling health inequalities, to long covid, severe asthma and pulmonary rehabilitation.
There is no other healthcare event like us!
EARN UP TO 12 HOURS OF FREE ACCREDITED CPD THROUGH A WORLD-CLASS PROGRAMME OF CONTENT AT THE UK'S UNDISPUTED NUMBER ONE EVENT FOR RESPIRATORY CARE
5 Great Reasons To Attend
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM VISITING RESPIRATORY PROFESSIONAL CARE
- CPD accredited content – access to four theatres, 50+ sessions, and over 70 speakers covering a range of topics, all specific to the respiratory sector. The only conference where you all HCPs who are involved with a patient's journey from diagnosis, to treatment, to management and post-rehab, Learn from others within your sector, collaborate with leaders from across spectrum of the respiratory disease, learn and network with a multitude of HCPs from across a MDT.
- Range of clinical topics – We cover all the key topics within respiratory – asthma (including severe asthma), breathlessness, COPD, ILD, pulmonary rehab, lung cancer. All delivered by clinical experts. Talks are a range of case studies and updates on new treatments, clinical pathways etc. Our goal is to focus on early and accurate diagnosis of respiratory diseases as this leads to better outcomes for patients.
- Practical content – Emphasis on training attendees on the tools at their disposal to support patients, and diagnose illnesses – namely inhaler technique training, FENO, spirometry. This is very hands-on and helpful content for all clinicians.
- Strategy – Listen to Respiratory trailblazers and NHS leaders who are developing how respiratory diseases are being treated. We will have key leadership from across the NHS and AHSNs and they will be discussing the future of pathways and respiratory service development. We will be discussing the development of ARI (Acute Respiratory Infection) Hubs and also in a broader population health management sense to better target, treat and support the ongoing management of those with respiratory illnesses – especially chronic diseases.
The Respiratory Professional Care conference programme is 100% dedicate to the issues currently being faced within primary and secondary care across the country.
The programme is tailored to meet the CPD requirements of healthcare professionals through two key focus areas:
- Faster and more accurate diagnosis of respiratory disease
- Upskilling the workforce in using new technologies and equipment which support the treatment and ongoing management of respiratory diseases
RESPIRATORY PROFESSIONAL CARE 2023 THEATRES IN MORE DETAIL:
Respiratory Keynote Theatre:
Gain essential clinical updates on major respiratory diseases, such as COPD, severe asthma and ILD. Hear from NHS England their plans to support the faster and more accurate diagnosis of respiratory diseases in primary care
Respiratory Clinical Theatre:
Get clear insights, updates and examples of good practice from leading speakers across primary and secondary care on important topics such as breathlessness, asthma, COPD, Long Covid and occupational lung diseases
Respiratory Skills Theatre:
Scope out the latest technology and devices available for you to improve and advance the patient's diagnosis and journey through the respiratory pathway
REGIONALLY-FOCUSED CONTENT DELIVERED BY INSPIRATIONAL LEADERS IN PRIMARY HEALTHCARE