Respiratory Professional Care announces speakers for October 2021
London, United Kingdom (20.08.21)
CloserStill Media, organisers of Respiratory Professional Care, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on 13-14 October 2021 are delighted to reveal some of our great line up of speakers for the show, including representatives from NHS England and NHS Improvement, and UCL Partners.
Respiratory Professional Care show offers a stimulating conference programme across three focused theatres, all delivered by respiratory experts across primary and secondary care settings.
FREE tickets for all Healthcare Professionals are available to book here.
With 50+ expert-led sessions your disposal for learning opportunities and up to 12 hours of CPD accredited training, our expert line-up of speakers are prepared to share with you the latest updates and offer answers to all your respiratory care questions.
Keynote speakers at this year’s Respiratory Professional Care include:
- Beverley Bostock, Nurse Practitioner/Education Facilitator, Mann Cottage Surgery/Devon Training Hub
- Nipa Patel, Senior PCN Clinical Pharmacist SASSE2, North West Surrey Heartlands
- Darush Attar-Zadeh, Respiratory Lead Pharmacist, North Central London CCG (Barnet Borough)
- Joe Sladen, Associate Director, Wessex AHSN
- Dr Llinos Jones, Consultant Respiratory Physician with a Specialist interest in Asthma, Midyorkshire NHS Trust
- Dr Erol Gaillard, Associate Professor in Child Health and Honorary Consultant in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine, University of Leicester, Department of Respiratory Sciences
- Dr Louise Fleming, Honorary Consultant in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine, Royal Brompton Hospital
- Matt Kearney, GP and Programme Director, UCLPartners
- Professor Ian Sinha, Consultant Respiratory Paediatrician, Alder Hey Children's Hospital
- Sharon Stothard, Respiratory Nurse/Chest Clinic Manager, South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
View the full preliminary programme here.
Sponsorship is also now open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak or exhibit at Respiratory Professional Care 2021, please contact Ian Reynolds on: email@example.com
CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest-growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.
CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training.